Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hast la vista baby!

Hasta la vista baby! This famous phrase means "see you later". But no, I am not going anywhere! The only reason for this phrase being the post heading and my status msg on gtalk is that its the only quote that I know from Spanish and I think one of the most famous ones as well (corrections welcomed). So why Spanish? why not Brazilian, Portuguese or just plain English?Since, Brazil do not play in Euro; I am not a Portugal fan and England, unfortunately, didn't make it to the Euro-08 finals.
So its clear i m backing Spain. This is the team with some really exciting players- Torres, Fabregas, Ramos, Villa, Puyol and Casillas in the goal. La Furia (name given to the Spanish national team) are going to remove the "underachiever" tag this time around.
"La Furia goines thes Champianos" (No, this does not mean anything; just put some random words to sound like "Spain are going to be the Champions")

0 comments: